Instructions for participants
Yamoussoukro, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
2-5 May 2023
- Contact Whatsapp : +2250576634444
- Contact email : email@example.com
- Currency : XOF of CFA Francs. You may travel with an international currency such as Euro or US Dollar. CFA is only used in countries of Francophone West Africa. Any other International currency, you will have to change at the airport upon arrival to Abidjan. Euro is preferred as the parity to the CFA does not fluctuate: 1 euro = 655.957 CFA
- Venue : Houphouet-Boigny Foundation for Peace
- Hotel venues : To be specified according to your package
- Landing Airport : Félix Houphouet-Boigny Airport, Abidjan
- Transportation : Abidjan Airport to Yamoussoukro and back included in your package
- Vaccinations required : Yellow Fever and Covid-19 (or negative PCR test done 48 hours prior to departure).
- Weather : Average of 30°C / 86°F – Sunny with probable rains. Please bring something warm as the room can be very cold with the Air Conditioner. It could be a shawl, a sweater etc.
- Health : Please bring all your usual medication with you, enough quantity for the stay.
- Visa : Should you need a visa, you can get it via 2 ways:
- E-visa: from www.snedai.com: Online confirmation will be sent to you. You have to travel with it. The visa will be stamped in your passport when you arrive in Abidjan. At the airport, seek for the ‘VISA’ sign. For this you will need a letter of invitation delivered when you send your passport copy to the Conference Secretariat on the email address above.
Normal visa : you can get it from the Embassy of Ivory Coast in your country.
- No visa can be delivered at the airport if you have not followed the process of applying online.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
1. Please ensure you finish to pay your package installments on March 31st, the latest.
2. Your package covers you for the following dates : May 1st to May 6th, when we leave Yamoussoukro. Should you need to come earlier and/or leave later, please ensure you inform us by sending your flight details to the email above. Kindly please avoid last minute rush.
3. Please bring a smart phone that you can use to have a sim card and a local internet connection at all times.
4. You are requested to bring with you your national dress and a national flag for use at the Inaugural Mass at the Basilica at 9 am on 2 May and at the Parade of Nations at 5.45 pm on 3 May.
5. Please communicate to the Conference Secretariat your arrival and departure details at Abidjan Airport on the above email id.
6. You will be able to buy some souvenirs of the Conference: Tee-shirs, Polo shirts, caps and other items. If any interest, kindly be prepared.
7. Please prepare a sum of money that you will give out as your ‘LOVE OFFERING’.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU AND HAVE GREAT MOMENTS
IN JESUS-CHRIST OUR LORD.