The baptism in the Spirit has turned out to be a simple and powerful means to renew the life of millions of believers in almost all Christian Churches.
Fr. Raniero Cantalamessa O.F.M.Cap. – First Lenten Sermon at the Pontifical House 2021
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Doctrinal Commission – International Catholic Charismatic Renewal Services
- Is baptism in the Spirit for everyone?
- Can a person be baptised in the Spirit more than once?
- Is baptism in the Spirit received only through the laying on of hands in the Life in the Spirit Seminar?
- What should I do after receiving baptism in the Holy Spirit?
- Should I pray for baptism in the Spirit for people living in a situation of sin?
- Can a non-baptised person receive baptism in the Holy Spirit?
- Is baptism in the Holy Spirit necessary for those who receive confirmation as adults?
- What should a newly charismatic person do if their spouse has not been baptized in the Holy Spirit?